The Social Media Video team creates original content to engage the Mustang Media Group audience via TikTok and Instagram Reels.
Social media staff members should be well-versed in multimedia with skills in video, design and storytelling. Engagement is key; social media coordinators can be the public voice for Mustang News in the community, so finding innovative ways to tell stories and utilize ever-evolving social media channels is vital for Mustang Media Group’s impact.
- Consistently produce video content for social media platforms
- Create content that is engaging and brings viewers onto our websites
- Collaborate across Mustang News and KCPR teams
- Curate content that best supports editorial stories or can act as stand alone content (including but not limited to livestreams, Instagram Reels, polls and TikTok videos).
- Gain and utilize an understanding of analytics to produce content in a strategic manner